Sausage And Mash Deluxe
|Peeled potatoes||1 Pound|
|Grated cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Chipolata sausages||8 Ounce|
|Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required, For Frying)|
|Tomatoes||3 , halved|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted boiling water until soft and tender; drain thoroughly
3) Mash the potatoes and beat in the grated cheese, butter and seasoning.
4) In a round shallow ovenware dish, mound or pipe the potatoes.
5) Place under a hot grill until browned.
6) Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the sausages and tomatoes in the fat.
7) Mound the sausages and tomatoes in centre over the mash, and serve the Sausage and Mash Deluxe hot.