Hotdog Hot Bites
|Frankfurters||1 Pound (About 8)|
|Pickled yellow wax peppers||8|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||6 Ounce|
1. Using a knife, halve bacon.
2. In a medium-size frying pan, saute just until fat starts to cook out; remove and drain on paper toweling. Bacon cooks crisper on grill if started this way.
3. Around each frankfurter, wrap a slice of bacon. T
4. Thread bacon alternating with peppers on long skewers.
5. Apply barbecue sauce over it.
6. Grill over hot coals, turning and basting often with sauce for about 10 minutes, or until frankfurters are richly glazed and peppers are heated through.
7.Serve hot with dipping sauces.