|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Smoked cocktail sausages||10 Ounce (2 Packages Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Frankfurter rolls||16 , split and toasted|
1. In a small saucepan, mix tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
2. Bring it to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Mix in pickle relish; take away from heat.
4. Using a small knife, slit each frankfurter lengthwise; fill with 2 cocktail sausages; secure with wooden picks. Keep them on grill about 6 inches above hot coals.
5. Turn often and grill for 10 minutes and basting often with tomato sauce or until crispy-brown.
6. Serve hot in toasted frankfurter rolls.