|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Smoked cocktail sausages||10 Ounce (2 Packages Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Frankfurter rolls||16 , split and toasted|
1. In a small saucepan, mix tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
2. Bring it to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Mix in pickle relish; take away from heat.
4. Using a small knife, slit each frankfurter lengthwise; fill with 2 cocktail sausages; secure with wooden picks. Keep them on grill about 6 inches above hot coals.
5. Turn often and grill for 10 minutes and basting often with tomato sauce or until crispy-brown.
6. Serve hot in toasted frankfurter rolls.
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 782.6 mg32.6%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet