Salsiccia Di Seppia - Cuttlefish Sausage
|Cuttlefish||2 Kilogram, chopped|
|Fine salt||10 Gram|
|Seaweed||10 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil||100 Gram|
1. Clean the cuttlefish and combine it with seaweed, a pinch of salt and extra virgin olive oil.
2. Spoon the cuttlefish mixture into sausage skins, to make it look like a real sausage.
3. Refrigerate for about five to six hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator and boil it for about 6 minutes.
5. Slice the Cuttlefish Sausage before serving.