Salsiccia Di Seppia - Cuttlefish Sausage
|Cuttlefish||2 Kilogram, chopped|
|Fine salt||10 Gram|
|Seaweed||10 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil||100 Gram|
1. Clean the cuttlefish and combine it with seaweed, a pinch of salt and extra virgin olive oil.
2. Spoon the cuttlefish mixture into sausage skins, to make it look like a real sausage.
3. Refrigerate for about five to six hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator and boil it for about 6 minutes.
5. Slice the Cuttlefish Sausage before serving.
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.6 mg29.9%
Sodium 452.6 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.68 g0.23%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 26.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet