Spicy Sausage Bake
|Spicy sausage||1⁄2 Pound, cut in bite size pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a pan, saute sausage and garlic in olive oil until sausage is browned properly.
3. Drain off fat.
4. Then, add salt, caraway seeds, tomato paste and Tabasco sauce, stirring well until mixed.
5. Allow it to cool before adding eggs and Parmesan cheese.
6. In a baking diosh, spoon the meat mixture and cover with eggs.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
8. Cool a bit and serve at once.