Sausage Flower Casseroles
|Bulk pork sausage||3 Pound|
|Medium potatoes||4 Pound (12 whole)|
|Hot milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 400°.
2. Drain the sausages and keep it aside for later use.
3. Mould the sausages to make 3-€ patties. This should make about 24 patties.
4. In a shallow baking pan, take the patties.
5. Bake it in hot oven at 400° for about 15 to 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn it upside down.
6. Meanwhile, heat casserole dishes by placing them in the oven.
7. Peel, cook and mash potatoes.
8. Add milk and butter and blend it well.
9. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Remove patties from the baking pan and empty casseroles.
10. In the casserole, take potato mix and create holes in the top layer of the potato mix with the back of a spoon.
11. Break an egg and pour it into each hole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
12. Cut the sausage patties into half and place it around the edge of the casserole.
13. Bake the oven at 350° to set egg, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
14. Sprinkle with parsley.
15. Serve Sausage Flower Casseroles immediately with bread or rice.