Lamb 'N Sausage Roll
|Lamb breast||3 Pound, boned|
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Rub the lamb with salt and pepper
2. Spread the lamb with the sausage meat and roll lengthwise to make a roll. Fasten with skewers
3. In a large pan, heat the oil and brown the roll.
4. Pour the ketchup and the rest of the ingredients over the lam. Simmer covered for 1-1/2 hours till done and the sausage is cooked through. Skim off any fat.
5. Slice and serve hot over steamed rice