Stuffed Frankfurter Wrap Arounds
|Frozen potato patties||24 Ounce (2 packages, 12 ounces each)|
|Frankfurters||1 1⁄2 Pound (12 nos.)|
|Sweet pickle relish||3 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound (12 nos.)|
|Canned pineapple slices||20 Ounce (1 can, 6 slices)|
1. Preheat the griddle to 325°.
2. On a lightly oiled electric griddle, arrange frozen potato patties and saute them for 15 minutes.
3. Slit the frankfurters in lengthwise manner up to the bottom, and fill with sweet -pickle relish or piccalilli by dividing it evenly. Wrap bacon around each slice of frankfurters and skewer with dampened wooden picks (moisten picks to save them from burning).
3. Place frankfurters along potatoes on griddle. Turn potatoes atleast once during cooking time and saute frankfurters until bacons cook evenly. Cook for 10 minutes until all sides of bacon gets cooked and push them to one side.
4. Arrange pineapple slices on griddle for about 5 minutes until potatoes get cooked and bacon becomes crispy.
5. Serve stuffed frankfurter wraparounds with dipping sauce.