Savoury Sausage And Mash
|Potatoes||1 Pound, mashed (500 Gram)|
|Sage and onion stuffing||4 Ounce, reconstituted (1 Packet)|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Bacon rashers||2 , rind removed|
1) Chop the bacon.
2) Prepare the sage and onion stuffing.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and grease it well.
4) Slice the tomatoes.
5) Mix together the stuffing and potatoes .
6) In the greased dish, spread the mixture.
7) Arrange the tomato slices in the centre of the potato mixture.
8) Place the sausages on the top and place in the oven for 30 minutes at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
9) Serve the sausage and mash with bread and salad.