Herby Homemade Sausages
|Lean pork||12 Ounce, minced (350 Gram)|
|Pork belly||8 Ounce, minced (250 Gram)|
|Pork fat||1 Ounce, minced (25 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Ground mace||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped sage||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Sausage casing||39 Inch (1 Meter)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Onto a piping bag, fit a large plain nozzle and spoon in the sausage meat.
3) Place the end of the sausage casing over the nozzle and gently force in the sausage mix.
4) Evenly push the mix along the casing.
5) Twist to form sausages and cut.
6) Arrange on a grill for 20 minutes, turning frequently, till thoroughly cooked and browned.
7) Serve Herby Homemade Sausages with a selection of mustards and Tomato Sauce or relishes, and crusty bread.