Quick Sausage Rollups
|Crescent dough||8 Ounce (Quick, 1 Can)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly grated|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Sausage links||8 , frozen, thawed (Quick Cooking)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form squares.
5. Place a sausage link on each square and roll up.
6. Cut each roll into 3 pieces and secure each with toothpick.
7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Serve Quick Sausage Rollups hot with sauce or as desired.