Quick Sausage Rollups
|Crescent dough||8 Ounce (Quick, 1 Can)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly grated|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Sausage links||8 , frozen, thawed (Quick Cooking)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form squares.
5. Place a sausage link on each square and roll up.
6. Cut each roll into 3 pieces and secure each with toothpick.
7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Serve Quick Sausage Rollups hot with sauce or as desired.
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 460
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 115.4 mg38.5%
Sodium 1388.5 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 25 g51%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet