Devilled Potatoes And Sausage
|New potatoes||1 Pound, scraped and cooked (500 Gram)|
|Sausages||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (250 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (12.5 Gram)|
|Single cream||2 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (65 Milliliter)|
|Tomatoes||2 , sliced|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Grill the sausage lightly.
3) Blend together the cream and mustard.
4) Toss the warm potatoes in melted butter and coat with the sauce.
5) Line the centre of the serving dish with the sausage, and surround with the devilled potatoes.
6) Serve the dish garnish with sliced tomatoes.