1. In a measuring jar, pour in the boiling water and crumble the chicken bouillon. Stir well and set aside.
2. In a deep pan, heat olive oil and add in the onion and carrot. Sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add in the sausages and cook for a few minutes until sausages are half done.
4. Stir in the beans, red wine vinegar, mushroom and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add in the Dijon mustard, frozen peas, parsley, salt and pepper and lemon juice. Stir well.
6. Garnish the one pot sausages with parsley and serve.