|Melted crisco||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crisco||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (As Needed For Deep Frying)|
1. In a medium bowl, mix together melted Crisco, egg and milk.
2. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients and stir into the milk mixture to form a batter.
3. In a deep wok, heat Crisco 375° Fahrenheit.
4. Dip frankfurters in batter and deep fry in hot Crisco until golden in color.
5. Immediately serve Frank-Fritters with dark soy sauce.