Quick Frank Kraut Dinner
Condensed Cheddar cheese soup - 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can
Caraway seed - 1/2 teaspoon
Mustard - 1/2 teaspoon, prepared
Sauerkraut - 1 (27-ounce) can, drained and snipped
Frankfurters - 1 pound (8 to 10)
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Diagonally slash frankfurters at 1 inch interval; keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, take cheese soup and gradually stir in milk to blend well.
4. Stir in caraway seed and mustard.
5. Add sauerkraut; cook with frequent stirring until mixture is heated through.
6. Into a 10x6xI ½ inch baking dish, pour the sauerkraut mixture.
7. Top with slashed frankfurters.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes until heated through.
9. Remove frankfurters to a plate and spoon sauerkraut mixture on the side.