|Frozen puff pastry||7 1⁄2 Ounce, thawed (1 packet, 275 gram)|
|Pork chipolata sausages||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (225 gram)|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Gouda cheese||6 Ounce, grated (175 gram)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (100 gram)|
|Tomato chutney||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoons)|
|Worcestershire sauce||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425ºf or Gas Mark 7
2. On a floured surface roll out the dough to a rectangle 35 x 30 cm/14 x 12 inches.
3. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together, reserving a little of the egg for glazing, then arrange down the centre third of the dough, leaving a margin at the top and bottom.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits 1 cm/1/2 inch wide down each side of the rectangle and brush the edges with water.
5. Fold in the dough, top and bottom and plait the strips over the filling.
6. Lift onto a baking sheet, and brush the plait with the reserved beaten egg.
7. Bake in a preheated hot oven for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to moderately hot (190°C/ 375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for a further 10 minutes.
8. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this stage. Cool quickly, then wrap in foil, seal, label and freeze.
9. To serve the frozen dish, thaw in wrappings at room temperature for 4 hours, then reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.