|Coarse bread crumbs||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Season all||1 Teaspoon|
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Canned tomatoes||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (No. 2 Can)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt and Season-All together.
3) Toast the mixture in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp.
4) In a skillet, saute the sausage, breaking into small pieces with a fork, until brown.
5) Pour off the excess skillet drippings.
6) Drain the tomatoes and chop the pulp very fine.
7) In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, sausage, tomatoes, rice, eggs, onion, poultry seasoning, pepper and raisins together.
8) Toss the ingredients lightly, until thoroughly mixed.
9) Use the Sausage Stuffing for stuffing chicken, turkey or Cornish hens.