Sausage Zucchini Fry
|Sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Zucchini||4 Cup (64 tbs), with peel, quartered and sliced|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced fresh|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Seasoned salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a frying pan put sausage meat.
2) Stir fry the meat until no pink remains.
3) Stir in the next 6 ingredients to meat.
4) Saute stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
6) Drain out spaghetti from water.
7) Mix thoroughly to the meat mixture.
8) Toss to combine.
9) Serve in a bowl or platter.
10) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.