Sausage Potato Pot
|Potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced and cooked until almost tender|
|Carrots||2 , peeled, sliced and cooked until almost tender|
|Canned whole onions||1 Pound, drained (1 can)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef bouillon||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pork sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a casserole, combine together onions, carrots and potatoes.
2) Shape the sausage meat into patties.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and fry slowly the patties until almost done.
5) Drain the patties on the paper towels.
6) In a saucepan, heat butter until melted and add in flour.
7) Gradually add bouillon and water, cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
8) Add the peppers in flour mixture.
9) Pour the flour mixture over the vegetables in the casserole.
10) Place the patties on top of vegetables.
11) Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
12) Serve the Sausage Potato Pot hot garnished with parsley.
Calories 817 Calories from Fat 496
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.5%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 97.8 mg32.6%
Sodium 1535.4 mg64%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 113.8% Vitamin C 99.6%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet