|Pork link sausages||1 Pound|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters.
3) Cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
4) Meanwhile, broil the sausages for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally till well browned.
5) In a colander, drain the potatoes.
6) in the pan, put milkand bring just to a boil.
7) Return the potatoes to the pan with the butter and mash till smooth.
8) Beat 1 cup of the cheese into the potatoes with nutmeg and seasoning.
9) In a flameproof dish, spread the mixture and push the sausages diagonally into the potato so that the tops are just showing.
10) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over and broil for about 5 minutes till golden.
11) Serve the dish with green crispy salad and bread.