|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Green pepper||2 , chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted, evaporated (1 can)|
|Soft salami||7 Ounce (1 package)|
|Eggs||2 , hard cooked, sliced|
|Wide noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2. Removing from fat, drain, crumble and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. In 2 tablespoons fat, cook celery and green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes and blend in flour.
4. Cook adding milk, salt and pepper stirring constantly, until thickened.
5. Cut salami slices into quarters, reserving 4 whole slices for garnish.
6. Add to first mixture with eggs and noodles, heat and add bacon.
7. Garnish with whole salami slices and serve.