Surprise Sausage Barbecue
|Sausage links||8 Ounce, cut into thirds (Swift Premium Brown 'N Serve)|
|Grape jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, brown the sausages until they are brown and crispy.
2. Remove and drain on paper toweling. Keep warm.
3. In a small saucepan, blend remaining ingredients.
4. Place on low heat and heat, stirring constantly, until the jelly melts and the sauce begins to thicken.
5. Cut sausages into chunks and serve with cocktail toothpicks and dipping sauce as a party appetizer.