Sausage And Peppers
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet italian pork sausages||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut into strips to make about 2 cups|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced and separated into rings to make about 1/2 cup|
|Dried oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic powder/1 clove garlic, minced||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned beef gravy||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Cooked spaghetti||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (About 8 Ounces Dry)|
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add sausages, vegetables, herb and seasoning.
3. Stir fry everything together for about 8 minutes until cooked.
4. Tip in the gravy and stir in cheese.
5. Heat on low, until it comes to a boil, stirring once in a while.
6. Divide the hot cooked spaghetti equally among 4 dinner bowls.
7. Ladle the Sausage and Peppers on top.
8. Garnish with more Parmesan if you like.