|Frozen mixed vegetables with onion sauce||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, sliced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Slices)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese package||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the frozen vegetables and milk together as per the package directions.
3) Stir in the frankfurters, blend well.
4) In a 6-cup baking dish, spoon half of the mixture.
5) In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and cheese, then sprinkle 1/2 into the baking dish.
6) Top with rest of the vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with rest of the crumb mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly in the center and golden on top.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.6 mg26.5%
Sodium 1066.7 mg44.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 41.2% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet