|Pimento stuffed olives||8|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Halve each frankfurter, thread on 4 wooden skewers alternately with the olives and pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar, then brush over the kabobs.
3) Across a 2-quart glass utility dish, lay the kabobs and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
4) Turn over the kabobs, baste with rest of the sauce and cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated as required.
5) Serve immediately on serving plates.