Barbecued Sausages With Mustard
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
1. On both sides of each sausage, make a few slits using a small paring knife.
2. Rub mustard on each sausage.
3. Leave sausages to marinate until ready to grill.
4. Grill sausages on a coal or electric barbecue for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning them frequently with a fork, until brown and crisp.
5. Serve the sausages hot in rolls with pickles if you like.
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.6%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 86.4 mg28.8%
Sodium 763.3 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.31 g0.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.54%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 18 g36.8%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet