|Beef chipolata sausage||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||1⁄2 Pint|
|Tinned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Long grain rice||4 Ounce|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan and heat the fat. Fry the sausages for 5 minutes or till they are brown. Keep turning at regular intervals to cook evenly.
2. Remove the sausages and sauté chopped onions and carrots for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are soft.
3. Remove the extra fat. Place the sausages in the same pan again.
4. Pour in the stock and tomatoes along with liquid from the tin. Season well. Bring it to boil.
5. Add the rice and stir well. Cover the lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir at regular intervals till the rice is cooked and the liquid is soaked up.
6. Lastly, remove the lid of the pan and cook for 5 additional minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese on the top.
8. Serve hot with brown bread and butter.