Sausage Dinner In A Dish
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Bacon rashers||3 , trimmed and chopped|
|Beef sausages/Pork chipolata sausages||8 Ounce|
|Frozen peas||1 Small, thawed (1 Packet)|
1. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 1 minute. Peel the skins and slice the tomatoes into quarters.
2. Take a large frying pan and melt margarine or butter. Fry the onions, bacon and sausages until brown.
3. Add the tomatoes in the sausages with peas.
4. Season properly. Cover the lid and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Take a serving dish and layer the mixed cooked vegetables. Arrange the sausages and serve with hot buttered toast.