Cabbage And Garlic Sausage
|Green cabbage||1 , cut into 1" slices|
|Onion||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large frypan heat the oil and put in the chopped onion and cabbage.
2. Turn the cabbage well in the pan to get it "blessed" with the hot oil.
3. Cut the garlic sausage into 1" slices or smaller pieces if preferred and add to the cabbage.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, caraway seeds and pour in the water.
5. Put the lid on and cook for about 10-15 minutes.