1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Remove cap to clean the mushrooms and reserve the stems.
3) In a large deep skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until evenly brown.
4) Drain the liquid and set the sausage aside.
5) In a medium bowl, combine the chopped stems, cream cheese and bread crumbs.
6) Add the sausage.
7) Fill the mushroom caps, with the filling.
8) Arrange on a large baking dish and bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
9) Serve mushrooms warm by garnishing with extra cheese.