Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
|Ground sausage||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Remove cap to clean the mushrooms and reserve the stems.
3) In a large deep skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until evenly brown.
4) Drain the liquid and set the sausage aside.
5) In a medium bowl, combine the chopped stems, cream cheese and bread crumbs.
6) Add the sausage.
7) Fill the mushroom caps, with the filling.
8) Arrange on a large baking dish and bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
9) Serve mushrooms warm by garnishing with extra cheese.
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 348
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.9%
Saturated Fat 22 g110.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.7 mg41.6%
Sodium 1006.7 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 22 g45%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet