Sausage Cheese And Pasta Skillet
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Canned pizza sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, sliced|
1) Cook the noodles as per the package instructions.
2) Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a 12" skillet, cook the pork sausage and onion until the meat is browned and the onion is soft.
4) Drain off the excess fat.
5) Stir in the mushrooms, pizza sauce, cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
6) Simmer covered for about 15 min.
7)stir in the cooked noodles.
8) Place over the mozzarella cheese and cook covered for further 5 min to melt the cheese.
9) Serve immediately in a nice dish.