|Butter/Oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (For Frying)|
|Bacon rashers||4 , chopped|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Handful)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Handful)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
1. In a frying pan, heat the butter or oil
2. Fry the sausages for 10-15 minutes, then add the bacon and fry until the bacon starts to crisp.
3. Tip in the mushrooms and tomatoes and saute until softened.
4. Remove contents of pan to a platter.
4. To the pan add more butter or oil and heat.
5. Once hot, pour in the eggs and cook for 1 minute.
6. Scatter sausages, bacon, mushroom and tomatoes over the eggs lightly pressing down a bit.
7. Cook on lowest flame until the top sets.
8. Slice onto a plate
9. Serve with crusty bread or toast.