Breast Of Lamb With Sausage Stuffing Hot Or Cold
|Lamb breast||1 , boned|
|Pork sausage meat||4 Ounce|
|White breadcrumbs||4 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Trim the lamb's breast. Lay the meat flat with the skin side down. Put aside and prepare the stuffing.
3) Combine togetther the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, seasoning and just enough stock or milk to make a damp and moist consistency.
4) With the stuffing, spread the lamb evenly. Roll up from the end. Tie in various places with the help of a string. Alternatively, the meat can be secured with skewers.
5) Stand the prepared meat in a roasting tin, smear the joint with some of the fat or dripping and place the rest of the fat in the tin.
6) In the center of preheated oven, place the tin and roast for 1 1/4 hours, basting occasionally.
7) Put the cooked meat on a hot platter. Slice thinly.
8) Serve hot with saute or roast potatoes and a green vegetable.