Beefy Sausage Dinner
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Cans)|
|Shredded american cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef and sausage to crumble.
2) Stir in green pepper and onion.
3) Cover the casserole with a plastic wrap and microwave at high for 5-7 minutes, ensuring to stir twice in between cooking.
4) Discard the excess drippings and add macaroni, tomato sauce, corn, and seasoning to the mixture, stir well.
5) Cover again and microwave at medium high for 8-11 minutes or until done.
6) Sprinkle over grates cheese and microwave at medium for a couple of minutes or until the cheese melts.
7) Garnish with black pepper and serve.