Pork Sausage Galantine Hot And Cold
|Bacon rashers||4 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Pork sausage meat||1 Pound|
|White breadcrumbs||1 Ounce|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (Leveled), chopped|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Snip away the rind of the bacon and chop the bacon finely.
2) Saute the bacons and onion together till they are quite soft.
3) Add to the sausage meat, along with the breadcrumbs, parsley, mixed herbs, chutney, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and seasoning.
4) Add the egg and just enough water or stock to mix and achieve and fairly soft consistency.
5) Into a lightly greased 1 1/2=-pint pudding basin, pack the concoction and cover it with double layers of greased greaseproof or kitchen foil. Gently steam for about 2 hours.
6) With fresh paper, cover the remainder, top with a saucer as well as a heavy weight. Leave overnight till the preparation is quite cold.
7) Serve as preferred.