Lentils And Sausage
|Brown lentils||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Whole garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped sausage/Chopped bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Spicy)|
1) Take a saucepan and add lentils and 2 1/2 cups of water to it.
2) Add the bay leaf and boil before reducing the heat and simmering for 25 minutes.
3) Drain out the water and keep it aside.
4) Take a frying pan and sauté the sausages and onions in oil until they become light brown.
5) Add the flour, paprika and garlic cloves to the pan and stir them in.
6) Add the boiled lentils and season with salt and pepper.
7) Cook for 2-3 minutes adding extra lentil liquid if required.
8) Serve hot.