Beef And Sausage Florentine
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Bulk italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
1. Follow the direction given on the package and cook spinach and noodles.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet and cook ground beef and sausage in it.
5. Once done, drain and keep aside.
6. Take a large bowl; put cooked meat, cooked noodles, tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in it.
7. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with sour cream, milk and onion.
8. Take a 13x9x2 inch baking dish and fill it with half meat mixture, half cheese mixture, all spinach then leftover meat mixture followed by cheese mixture.
9. Put the dish for baking for 40 minutes.
11. Serve warm