Sticky Pan Roasted Sausages with Grapes
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork sausages||450 Gram (1 Pack, Good Quality)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Grapes||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the grapes and strip from the stalks.
2. Chop the sausages into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. Add the sausages and sauté for 10 minutes.
5. Add the onions and sauté with the sausages for another 5 minutes until the sausages are browned and onions softened.
6. Further, add the garlic, fennel seeds and grapes and sauté for another 5 minutes until the grapes are starting to soften.
7. Pour the vinegar into the pan and stir to combine with the other ingredients.
8. Simmer the mixture until the onions are tender and the sausages are cooked.
9. Serve the Sausages and grapes with polenta or potato mash.