Cold Cocktail Sausages
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish/Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Sherry/Port wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocktail sausages||2 Pound|
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine sherry, sauces and onions.
2) Warm the sausages by frying or boiling.
3) Place the hot sausages into the bowl of sauce.
4) Toss all together to coat evenly with the sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and let it sit for another 12 hours.
6) Serve the sausages with Dijon mustard.