Cold Cocktail Sausages
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish/Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Sherry/Port wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocktail sausages||2 Pound|
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine sherry, sauces and onions.
2) Warm the sausages by frying or boiling.
3) Place the hot sausages into the bowl of sauce.
4) Toss all together to coat evenly with the sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and let it sit for another 12 hours.
6) Serve the sausages with Dijon mustard.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2724 Calories from Fat 1731
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 192 g295.9%
Saturated Fat 64.1 g320.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.8 mg88.9%
Sodium 3021.4 mg125.9%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 88 g176%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 32%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet