|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 3⁄4 Ounce, finely chopped (50 Gram)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and finely chopped|
|Cannelloni beans||14 Ounce, drained, rinsed (400 Gram, 1 Can)|
|Breadcrumbs||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 1⁄2 Ounce, grated (100 Gram)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), seasoned|
1) In a saucepan, saute the chopped onion, mushrooms and peppers until tender.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mash the cannolini beans, and combine with the onion mixture, breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and egg yolk.
3) Press and shape the mixture into 8 sausages. Then coat sausages in the seasoned flour and place in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes.
4) Place the sausages on a oiled foil sheet over medium coals and grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn and baste occasionally with oil, until they are golden.
5) Slit a bread roll to the middle and layer with the fried onion slices.
6) Keep the sausage in the roll and serve immediately.