Smartdog And Chili Beans Or Mexican Nachos. Your Choice Honey
|Soya dog||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry red chilies||2|
|Coriander seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granular garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned onion slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 , chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
|Ranch salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Tortilla chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Green onion||2 , chopped finely|
|Cilantro||1⁄6 Cup (2.67 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Hot salsa||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan over medium heat, pour canola oil. Sauté dry red chilies, coriander seeds, mustard, cumin seeds, granular garlic and canned onion slices.
2. Add in soya dogs and beans. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Mix well and fry until crisp. Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
5. Serve the Smartdog with toasted bread.
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, carrot, yellow and green bell peppers, garlic and tomato.
2. Add ranch salad dressing and mayonnaise. Mix well and garnish with cilantro.
3. Serve the Salad with bread toast and enjoy!
1. In a large mixing bowl, add green onion, carrot, cilantro, cabbage and red, yellow and green bell peppers.
2. Add in cheese, beans and guacamole. Mix well and place in the microwave oven for 1-2 minutes at low heat.
3. Remove from the oven and garnish with hot salsa.
4. Serve the Nachos topped with tortilla chips and enjoy!