Mixed Grill With Kidney
|Melted fat||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork sausage link||1|
|Strip of bacon||1|
1. Start broiler, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub the rack in a broiling pan with shortening or drippings.
2. Wash and peel the tomato; wash mushroom cap, remove stem and chop it; then fill into the inverted cap.
3. Wash the. kidney, cut in half, remove tubes and fat. Simmer 5 minutes in salted water, then drain. Brush vegetables and kidney with melted fat.
4. Place the lamb chop, sausage and bacon on the broiler rack. Broil 5 to 8 minutes, then turn the meat and continue to broil until the meat is half done. Remove bacon.
5. Then lay the kidney and vegetables on the rack with the meat. Continue to broil; brush the vegetables with melted fat. Broil 5 to 8 minutes. Turn the kidney, broil 5 to 8 minutes. Remove and sprinkle all but bacon with salt and pepper.