Sausage And Egg Wrap
|Sausage||5 , thickly sliced|
|Egg||2 , lightly beaten|
|Light sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. In a shallow pan, heat oil, add sausages, saute until it changes color.
2. To the lightly beaten eggs, add light sour cream and mix.
3. In a heated skillet, pour the egg mixture, cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Add cheese and mix.
5. Add sausages and season with salt and pepper, combine all ingredients.
6. In another skillet heat the tortilla wraps.
7. Spread the prepared mixture onto the tortilla wrap and roll.
8. Serve hot with tea of any other beverage of your choice.