|Boneless beef||2 Pound|
|Cider vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole black peppercorns||6|
1) From the meat, trim the fat.
2) In a covered glass or enamel bowl, place the meat.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the beef and place it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Keep turning occasionally.
5) In a large saucepan, place the meat and the marinade.
6) Bring the contents to boiling point.
7) Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and simmer gently till the meat is tender. This takes about 2 ½ to 3 hours. If required, add water to the saucepan-€™s liquid during cooking.
8) Refrigerate the preparation till the fat is firm. Take out the fat and whole spices.
9) Heat the liquid and meat again.
10) On a heated platter, place the meat and slice it. Pour the hot liquid all over.
11) Serve the preparation while it is still hot. Makes a good main course dish.