|Boneless beef||2 Pound|
|Cider vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole black peppercorns||6|
1) From the meat, trim the fat.
2) In a covered glass or enamel bowl, place the meat.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the beef and place it in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Keep turning occasionally.
5) In a large saucepan, place the meat and the marinade.
6) Bring the contents to boiling point.
7) Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and simmer gently till the meat is tender. This takes about 2 ½ to 3 hours. If required, add water to the saucepan-€™s liquid during cooking.
8) Refrigerate the preparation till the fat is firm. Take out the fat and whole spices.
9) Heat the liquid and meat again.
10) On a heated platter, place the meat and slice it. Pour the hot liquid all over.
11) Serve the preparation while it is still hot. Makes a good main course dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2315 Calories from Fat 1064
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.6%
Saturated Fat 38.1 g190.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 526.2 mg175.4%
Sodium 5304.7 mg221%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 237 g474.2%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 151.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet