Stuffed Zucchini In Yogurt Sauce
|Yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground meat||1⁄2 Pound (Beef Or Lamb)|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry mint||1 Teaspoon|
1. Hollow your zucchinis using the special tool.
To make the Yogurt Sauce:
2. Mix starch with cold water.
3. Add to yogurt and salt.
4. Cook yogurt, stirring constantly until it boils.
To make the stuffing:
5. In a bowl add all the stuffing ingredients and mix.
6. Stuff the zucchinis with the rice and meat mix.
7. In a pot, add crushed garlic to hot water, add the stuffed zucchinis to it, and cook until soft.
8. When the zucchinis are done, drain them out of the water.
9. Add the cooked yogurt to the remainder of the boiled water with garlic.
10. Add the zucchinis to the yogurt add dry mint to it and cook for another twenty minutes or so.
11. Serve hot.