|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs) , grated (or try with roasted red peppers or tomatoes)|
|Serrano peppers||3 (or try different spicy peppers)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Split the Serrano peppers in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Don’t forget to wear gloves.
2. In a sauce pan pour in vinegar and place that on stove.
3. Add in the salt and carrots. Stir in the peppers and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Take out in a blending jar and blend for 2 minutes.
5. Preserve hot sauce in a jar.
6. Serve hot sauce with Portobello Mushroom Pizza and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 101Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2032 mg84.67%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet