2. Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on medium high heat and melt bacon fat in it.
3. Throw onion and garlic. Stir, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Drop brown sugar, sugar, dry mustard, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
5. Pour ketchup, stock, cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine.
6. Add Worcestershire sauce, molasses, and lemon juice. Mix well.
7. Cover it with lid, and pop it in oven and bake for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
8. Pour it in an airtight container and store it in refrigerator.