1. Place a heavy sauce pan on medium high heat, and throw diced bacon in it. Fry until half cooked.
2. Throw onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper in it. Stir, and cook until onions are soft and golden brown.
3. Pour beer, bring it to boil, and reduce by half.
4. Add maple syrup, orange marmalade, ketchup, cayenne pepper, mustard, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and return it to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low, and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Pour mixture into blender, and puree until smooth.
7. Serve maple bacon and beer BBQ sauce with grilled steak.