With Amaretto, too! An odd show to be sure, but a killer recipe.
Dark brown sugar
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. In a skillet, heat the butter and brown sugar and let the sugar melt.
2. Add the raspberries to the skillet and turn the heat down to low and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
3. Add the Amaretto and balsamic vinegar and stir.
4. Let the mix boil for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from stove and let the mix cool.
6. In a bowl, scoop vanilla ice cream, pour the raspberry sauce over, garnish with raspberries and serve as dessert.