This week we tackle the classic butter sauce known as beurre monté! Shea Hess shows you how simple it is to make this buttery emulsion using just a little water and some cold butter - and also how to make a delicious dipping sauce perfect for seafood! Simple in Sixty - Beurre Monté, only from Hungry in Brooklyn!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
5 Clove (25 gm), roast
1. Heat the water in a pan until it starts to simmer.
2. Turn down to medium low and start putting in butter, piece by piece and mixing continuously.
3. If it gets too hot, the sauce will seperate. Make as much of the sauce needed using same amount of water.
4. Add salt, lemon juice and roasted garlic and mix.
5. Serve the dipping sauce with crab legs or lobster.